It may have been a Bank Holiday weekend, but at Spark we haven’t let the shorter weeks get in the way of some great client coverage.
First to join in the fun was the Chartered Institute of Marketing, whose research was covered in City AM, and its comments on digital advertising and personalisation appearing on the BBC and The Times respectively.
Verizon made the most of the shortened week, getting its comments on cybersecurity featured in the Financial Times. But they weren’t the only ones, with the Financial Times also publishing a ‘Letter to the Editor’ on research and development productivity from Elsevier.
Liberata popped up on WalesOnline with news of its new automation hub opening in Cardiff. Elsewhere MuleSoft shared its opinion on the triggering of Article 50 in Computer Business Review and Computer Weekly.
Not ones to miss the fun, IOActive was the subject of a video interview this week on Infosecurity, while last, but by no means least, Couchbase featured on Information Age with an opinion piece on the digital revolution.
The full list of coverage highlights is below:
- City AM: The GDPR Doomsday Clock strikes a minute closer to midnight
- BBC: How giant digital adverts could soon be in our cities
- The Times: The power of personalisation
- The Times: Is the future of retail humanless?
- Financial Times: Biggest risk to a company’s cyber security is worker complacency
- Financial Times: We can’t afford to fall behind in the R&D race
- Scientific Computing World: LabNetwork integrates with Reaxys
- Manufacturing.net: Machine Learning: The Key To Sustainable Manufacturing
- Wales Online: New public sector fintech hub to open in Cardiff securing 52 jobs
- Computer Business Review: Article 50: What UK tech wants and needs as Britain leaves EU
- Computer Weekly: Article 50 triggers uncertainty for the tech industry
- Computer Weekly: Research fires warning at banks over branch closures
- Channel Pro: DevTech aims to help channel migrate to the cloud
- MicroScope: Vendors aiming to keep it simple
- Infosecurity: Video Interview: Daniel Miessler, Director of Advisory Services – IOActive
- Light Reading: Lessons Learned From Digital Transformation
- Information Age: Going digital: revolutionising engagement, not just technology
- Information Age: The great rivalry: Google Home launches in the UK
- MyCustomer: ICO sets GDPR agenda with Flybe and Honda scalps
- SC Magazine: US-CERT warns of MiTM security threats around inline SSL inspection
- Manufacturing Chemist: Life sciences must collaborate to overcome technology challenges
- Cloud Computing: There’s no such thing as a free lunch: Why business needs to understand cloud threats
- ITProPortal: Google considers downgrading trust in Symantec certificates
- Campaign: Industry responds to Google’s apology in brand safety row
- Manufacturing Global: Why advanced supply chain segmentation is a route to profitability and competitive advantage