Another double Coverage Cup round up this week with a good mix of client coverage. The JDA team secured business press coverage in The Times on the subject of low carbon supply chains, while the ViaSat team secured coverage on BBC Online following a successful news hijack. There were also a couple of notable opinion piece placements in key vertical press titles including Research Information and Global Banking & Finance Review.
- The Times: Low carbon supply chains for a sustainable future
- BBC Online: Record number of data complaints made to ICO
- Research Information: Extracting more information from scientific literature
- Global Banking & Finance Review: U.S Financial Markets: Both Laggards and Trendsetters
- DDN News: Personalized medicine—Bridging the gaps
- 24N.Biz: Case Study: NHSBT Exceeds HR Targets With Partners In IT
- Food Manufacture: Latest round of horsemeat tests negative – FSA