Welcome to this week’s Coverage Cup roundup. Last week, iPass released the findings of its global survey of Wi-Fi hotspots which garnered a lot of media interest. Through crafting a media-worthy story, which highlighted a number of key trends, the team was able to get some great media coverage including BBC News Online and The Independent. Elsewhere, the Trustmarque team achieved coverage on ComputerWorld UK around a cloud computing implementation it had done with Rhead Group. Finally, the Egress team secured some great coverage in the channel press following the launch of the company’s new channel programme.
These and some of the other coverage highlights are below:
- BBC News Online: One wi-fi hotspot for every 150 people, says study
- The Independent: ‘Wi-fi is the future of mobile data': global survey shows one internet hotspot for every 150 people
- ComputerWorld UK: Rhead Group saves 40% with move to Microsoft cloud
- ITProPortal: Can you have the best of both clouds?
- IT Europa: Encryption is no longer a tech sale for channel
- CRN: Egress aims to double partner base in next 12 months