There has been some serious competition among the Spark team for the Coverage Cup over the last two weeks! George Osbourne’s budget pledges around renewable energy were a major talking point for Romonet, who commented on the issue on CBR and ITProPortal (alongside other budget comment from Bell, HCL and Dynatrace). Not to be outdone, Bell Integration has an opinion piece on Information Age, discussing the implications of the Government’s digital tax plans. Next up, research and quotes from Trustmarque feature heavily in a TechRadar Pro article about the future of personal cloud after some successful pitching by the team. Elsewhere, the Centiro team secured an opinion piece in Internet Retailing looking at the issue of how do retailers cope with a growing number of online returns. Finally, the Guavus team scored a brace with a double hit in the same issue of Capacity Magazine with separate quotes about managing the IoT and vendor partnerships.
Here are the nominations in full from the last couple of weeks:
- ITProPortal: Budget 2015: In-depth industry reaction and analysis
- Internet Retailing: Delivering the full circle
- HR Magazine: Getting your enterprise social media strategy right
- TechRadar Pro: Why the personal cloud will define next-gen computing
- Datacentre Solutions: Verizon expands cloud offering
- VanillaPlus: CSPs careful not to get swept away in the big data gold rush
- Capacity: Managing the Internet of Things
- Capacity: Vendor partnerships
- IT Security Guru: Jamie Oliver Website hosts malware for a second time
- Information Age: Budget 2015: will digital tax join the long line of government IT failures?
- Computer Business Review: 5 Tech Takeaways from the 2015 Budget