A busy week at Spark saw some great coverage in a range of top-tier publications. The Bell Integration team achieved fantastic results by piggybacking Gartner’s Hype Cycle Research Report. Andy Soanes, CTO of Bell Integration, was quoted within Computer Weekly, CBR and Cloud Computing Intelligence amongst others. The Compuware and HCL teams secured thought-leadership feature coverage in FSTech on the subject of core-banking systems. Meanwhile, Ampersand earned a great piece of coverage within TechWeek Europe on how IoT can save humanity. Ampersand achieved further success with coverage in PostandParcel for a case study with Pelipod, the developer of a smart parcel delivery box.
The full list of Coverage Cup nominations for the week can be found below:
- The Digital Banking Club. – Putting the customer first in a digitalised financial services industry (Part 1)
- TechWeek Europe – Forget The Fridges. How Is IoT Saving Humanity?
- Post & Parcel – Pelipod delivers progress report on parcel box system
- FSTech – Rip it up and start again?
- ComputerWeekly – Hybrid cloud two to five years off hitting mainstream adoption, claims Gartner
- CBR – Prioritise security or risk smart home trust