Welcome to this week’s Coverage Cup round up! Smartphone security was at the top of the agenda this week with SRD Wireless commenting on the potential security risks of iOS 8 and the ICO’s report into how mobile applications are using data. Meanwhile the Elsevier team successfully placed an opinion piece on the science behind geoscience decisions with Hart E&P. In addition, it was great to see Changepoint included in a Times feature on the subject of project management.
- The Register: Greater dev access to iOS 8 will put us AT RISK from HACKERS
- CBR: Mobile apps ‘failing’ to show basic privacy info
- Computer Weekly: Most mobile apps fail on privacy, warns ICO
- SC Magazine: Security issues considered on Apple’s new phones, watch and payment system
- TechWeek Europe: iPass Hotspot Network Expands To 13m Hotspots And Samsung Gear S
- Hart E&P: The science behind geoscience decisions
- The Times: Five core project management skills