With the Olympics fast approaching, Spark has helped secure some golden pieces of coverage over the last couple of weeks. Quick off the starting blocks, Venafi and IOActive secured comment in a Financial Times’ feature on women in security. The Venafi team maintained its strong start by quickly responding to the EU’s pledge of €1.8bn for cybersecurity – an effort rewarded with coverage in both the Independent and New Statesman. Meanwhile, HCL’s Rahul Singh led the pack by featuring prominently in a Telegraph feature looking at blockchain. Bringing the baton home, the Trustmarque team secured comment in a Times’ feature on legal technology.
A full list of Coverage Cup nominations can be found below:
- FT – Lack of role models keeps women out of cyber security
- New Statesman – EU commission signs off €1.8bn for cyber security – sticks two fingers up at UK
- Independent – EU members states to receive €1.8bn of cybersecurity funding
- Telegraph – How blockchain technology is changing the way we do business
- The Times – Lawyers must deliver better service to tech-savvy clients