With Summer just around the corner and the blazing sun hanging low in the Western sky, it’s fitting that Spark has embarked on a blinding run of national coverage. Verizon led the charge, securing coverage on both the BBC and Financial Times for a report which found email to be the most popular phishing tool. Also, angling for the coveted Spark Coverage Cup was the ViaSat team, who achieved coverage in Financial Times regarding the communications provider partnership with the European Space Agency. The New Stateman Tech also covered the announcement – so a great effort all round.
Making hay while the sun shines, The Venafi team struck with lightning reactions, responding to the Qatar National Bank hack and securing comment on IT Pro. The JDA team also had its finger on the pulse to respond to BHS entering administration, for which they were rewarded with coverage on Bloomberg, Essential Retail and Internet Retailing amongst others.
The full list of coverage cup nominations can be found below:
- BBC – Email ‘most popular phishing tool’
- Financial Times – 10% of phishing scams lead to data breach
- Financial Times – European Space Agency and ViaSat to partner on internet access
- New Statesman Tech – European Space Agency pushes investments out of this world
- IT Pro – QNB hack allegedly compromises Qatar’s secret service data
- Essential Retail – BHS confirms administration as retailer ‘loses relevance.’
- Bloomberg – Woes of BHS and Austin Read deepen Britain’s High Street crisis
- Internet Retailing – BHS: not multichannel enough?
- CBR – Google Home to take on Amazon Echo, Google Assistant to take on Apple’s Siri – Let the AI battle begin