In the wake of TalkTalk’s recent data hack, Verizon’s most recent Data Breach Investigations Report was quoted in The Telegraph. Verizon also received coverage in TechWeekEurope and Total Telecom following the launch of ThingSpace, the company’s new IoT platform. Elsewhere, Compuware CEO, Chris O’Malley was featured as a thought leader in CBR commenting on the looming mainframe skill shortage, while HCL Technologies’ Sukamal Banerjee had a byline article published on Information Age looking at how IoT s is changing the business landscape. Centiro also received bylined coverage in Retail Technology Review where the company’s CEO, Niklas Hedin looked at the lessons learnt from last year’s Black Friday. Lastly, but by no means least Elastichosts received some great feature coverage in Networking+.
Who gets your vote this week?
- Information Age: Dangerous liaisons: how the Ashley Madison hack ended the age of innocence in cybersecurity
- Retail Technology Review: Learning the delivery management lessons from Black Friday
- Information Age: How the Internet of Things is changing the business landscape
- CBR: Back the mainframe – address the skills shortage
- TechWeekEurope: Verizon Signals IoT Intention with ThingSpace Platform
- The Telegraph: British Gas data leak is third major UK security breach in a week
- Total Telecom: Verizon accelerates IoT push with ThingSpace platform
- Networking+: Serving new services (p11)