Spark Coverage Cup
Coverage Cup 10/05/19
It’s been a soggy start to the British Summer Time so far, but the sun has still been shining in Spark Towers, with the team securing some cracking client coverage hits over the past couple of weeks. Weather be damned!
Our recent highlights include a great piece of coverage for the JDA team, with spokesperson Wayne Snyder quoted in an article in The Telegraph looking at how smart technology is shaping the future of fashion. The Dynatrace team also secured a cracking piece on Forbes for a recent mainframe product announcement, which was featured as part of a wider article on the AI renaissance, citing the product as an example of a real-world AI application.
The Elsevier team have been busy pitching news of their collaboration with a non-profit to develop a new solution for providing scientifically accurate information to healthcare professionals – securing a whopping 10 pieces of coverage, including key pharma publications like European Pharmaceutical Manufacturer, Medical Device Network and World Pharma Today. A great result!
There’s been a bit of a focus on briefings too over the past few weeks, with various teams at Spark reaping coverage rewards from securing client interviews. MuleSoft’s CTO was the subject of the ‘Five Questions with…’ interview series in Computer Business Review, discussing current IT challenges and the technology that excites him. The Huntsman team also secured a briefing, for the company’s CEO and Founder in TEISS’ ‘Big Interview’ feature, examining the changing face of cyber risk. Elsewhere, the Bromium secured a briefing with IT Pro to discuss their recent joint report with the University of Surrey entitled ‘Social Media Platforms and the Cybercrime Economy’.
Some other great coverage wins for the Spark team include an Insight UK news hijack on IDC’s digital transformation spending figures, garnering coverage in Computer Weekly, stating it’s not as simple as writing a cheque and companies should also focus on changing workplace culture and operating models. Elsewhere, the IOActive team secured feature coverage in Information Age in a piece on DevSecOps, discussing how it allows security and development teams to be aligned.
Some really amazing results over the past few weeks, with teams using a range of PR tactics to get our clients featured in a range of national and trade publications! See the coverage list to the right to read some more of our highlights.
- The Telegraph – Comment from JDA in an article on smart technology in fashion
- Cloud Pro – Dynatrace mainframe product announcement news
- Forbes – Dynatrace mainframe product news featured in an article on the AI renaissance
- Medical Device Network – Elsevier partnership announcement
- European Pharmaceutical Manufacturer – Elsevier partnership announcement
- World Pharma Today – Elsevier partnership announcement
- Computer Business Review – Interview with MuleSoft’s CTO
- TEISS – Interview with Huntsman CEO and Founder
- IT PRO – Bromium interview on social media cybercrime
- Computer Weekly – Insight UK IR on IDC digital transformation spending figures
- Information Age – IOActive feature coverage on DevSecOps
- CSO – IOActive IR coverage on Wipro breach
- Vanilla Plus – Verizon Q&A on Microsoft Teams
- Computer Business Review – Bromium ransomware IR
- Datacenter Dynamics – Compuware byline on two-platform IT