Spark Coverage Cup
Coverage Cup 24/11/17
The nights may be closing in but that hasn’t stopped the team securing some great client coverage over the last couple of weeks.
Customer stories are often like gold dust when it comes to PR, so when we get them we will always look to ensure they get the best possible exposure. With this in mind, it was nice to see the JDA team’s pitching efforts secure coverage in the likes of Essential Retail, Retail Systems and Retail Technology Innovation Hub from JDA’s new contract with Clarks. At the same time the HCL team achieved coverage across the IT and FS press from the company’s new engagement with insurance services provider Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group
The Persado team continued to fire on all cylinders over the last couple of weeks, with the marketing press firmly in their sights. The team secured a fantastic opinion piece on IBT looking at the role of artificial intelligence in marketing. At the same time, some clever pitching of the company’s Black Friday research stats resulted in two great pieces on Media Post, on top of coverage in E-Consultancy and Engage Marketing.
As ever it hasn’t been quiet in the world of IT security, providing ample opportunity for our security clients to get their voice heard. The IOActive team's ongoing efforts to raise awareness of the company in the business and trade media resulted in some fine coverage in both the FT and The Daily Beast over the week. News hijacking and feature coverage continued to be good coverage drivers for RSA, Verizon, Bromium, Venafi and Huntsman; with notable pieces on Security Week, SC Magazine, TEISS, IT Pro, IBS Journal and Retail Gazette amongst others.
Some of the fortnight’s Coverage Cup nominations can be found on the list opposite.
- FT – Article looking at cyber bounty hunters
- IBT – Opinion piece on AI and marketing
- Mobile Europe – Coverage of the launch of iPass’ new data analytics service
- Security Week – RSA Security comment on the Paradise Papers leak
- MyCustomer – Opinion piece on customer acquisition
- IDG Connect – Bromium feature comment on IDG Connect
- SC Magazine – Venafi feature comment on SC Magazine
- TEISS – Feature on NSA Shadow Brokers leak
- Essential Retail – JDA’s new partnership with Clarks
- CBR – Opinion piece on how digital transformation is like steering a boat around the world
- TEISS – News item on the Forever21 breach with news hijacking comment from Verizon and Venafi
- Media Post – Feature citing Persado’s Black Friday research
- IoT Now – The disruption of healthcare by IoT
- Computer Weekly – HCL’s new deal with JLT
- The C-Suite – Opinion piece on blockchain and compliance
- The Daily Beast – Feature looking at airplane hacking