Spark Coverage Cup
Coverage Cup 26/07/2021
With the Euros wrapped up and the Olympics in full swing, we are staying competitive here at Spark with the coverage cup, which seems to have been fuelled by Spark's latest bubbly gift. Let’s take a look at the tea-riffic coverage that has been scored over the past few weeks.
Topping the league table is the Venafi team, who secured an excellent interview with The Financial Times. The piece was off the back of a media alert on the eye-catching topic of North Korean cybercrime, and was also picked up by key trade titles Infosecurity and Teiss.
Onto our science clients now, The Pistoia Alliance team earned a double-page spread in The Medicine Maker for an interview with the Alliance’s chairman on the role of AI in the battle against COVID-19, and how it can help us survive future pandemics. As an added bonus, the coverage name-dropped and detailed two key Pistoia Alliance projects: The AI Centre of Excellence and FAIR Toolkit.
Finance was also a hot topic in recent weeks, with the Marqeta team featuring in a FinTech Magazine feature on lending during the pandemic. Dynatrace were also talking finance with their new research published in FS Tech, which found that 43% of CIOs in financial services say, “poor collaboration disrupts IT”. Dynatrace argues that better digital capabilities have become critical to driving revenues and supporting customer service.
Finally, both SoftwareONE and HCL were discussing the future of work. In a hijack of newly released data from the ONS, SoftwareONE secured comment in Computer Weekly on how organisations need to invest in technology that supports hybrid working. Along similar lines, the HCL team secured a byline placement on The Evolving Enterprise which explores how people are the basis for a successful digital transformation.
That’s all for now – you can check out the full list of links opposite.
- Financial Times – Venafi media alert and interview on North Korea
- Teiss – Media alert coverage for Venafi on North Korea
- Infosecurity – Venafi coverage on North Korean cybercrime
- The Medicine Maker – Pistoia Alliance interview, pages 26-27
- Fintech Magazine – Marqeta fintech feature, pages 77-78
- FS Tech – Dynatrace research on collaboration in finance
- Computer Weekly – Software One IR on hybrid working
- The Evolving Enterprise – Byline from HCL on skills and digital transformation