Spark Coverage Cup
Coverage Cup 26/08/2021
After a much needed Summer Day Out featuring fencing, shuffleboard, plenty of food and drink, and lots of fun, the Sparkies have been working hard to secure coverage for our clients. Let’s take a look at some of the top coverage from the past few weeks.
First up, we have not one, but two pieces of Forbes features coverage for Dynatrace. Two expert comments from Dynatrace spokespeople were included in articles on how to break down silos between teams that hamper collaboration, and the other on software development lifecycle methodologies.
Sticking with business media, the Marqeta team also had some great results, with feature coverage in Raconteur on digital payments. On the bylined articles front, the Ivalua team placed a piece in Business Reporter, discussing why supplier collaboration is key in a world of chip shortages.
Other great results from the last couple of weeks came from a mix of tactics. The Venafi team had a couple of bylined article placements to shout about. One in Information Age, on the hidden security threats of digital passes, and in IT Pro Portal, on ways to secure the code signing process. While product news proved a hit for Couchbase, with coverage of its new database, Server 7.0, appearing in The Register and Computing. Original research reports were also a fruitful route. Vectra’s report on cloud security blind spots appearing in a number of publications, with a particular highlight being a piece in IT Pro Portal. Finally, podcasts were another hit. Cricket Australia, a HCL customer, appeared on the IT Pro Podcast to discuss data and digital transformation.
Finally, our life science and engineering teams were also hard at work, with Elsevier securing an opinion piece placement in R&D World on digitalisation in the natural resources industry. While the Pistoia Alliance team secured coverage in tier one science publication, Technology Networks, with news of its newly published set of nine heuristics for UX designers.
That’s all from us this time out, make sure to keep an eye out for our next Coverage Cup update soon!
- Forbes – Dynatrace feature coverage on software development lifecycle methodologies
- Forbes – Dynatrace feature coverage on breaking down silos
- Raconteur – Marqeta feature on digital payments
- Information Age – Venafi byline hit in the “editor's choice” section
- IT Pro Portal – Venafi byline on ways to secure your code signing processes
- Business Reporter – Ivalua byline on the chip shortage story
- The Register – Couchbase product coverage for new database Server 7.0
- Computing – More product coverage for Couchbase
- IT Pro Portal – Vectra research coverage on cloud security risks
- IT Pro – HP Wolf Security’s latest threat report
- Beta News – Coverage of the HP Wolf Security threat research
- R&D World – Elsevier byline on digitalisation in natural resources
- Technology Networks – Pistoia Alliance’s new heuristics for user experience design
- Information Age – iBASEt coverage on becoming data driven
- IT Pro – Podcast interview with HCL customer, Cricket Australia
- Energy Digital – Sagacity IR comment on utility price rises