Spark Coverage Cup
Pre-Xmas Coverage Cup 2017
With Christmas fast approaching there has been a sack full of client coverage over the last few weeks. Star performers were the SAP User Group team who managed PR around the User Group’s annual conference, UKISUG Connect. This resulted in media coverage the likes of diginomica, Computer Weekly, CBR and The Register, all of which helped pushed the User Group’s current agenda with SAP.
Black Friday and Christmas shopping in general were also a great source of topical client coverage. First in the queue were the RSA team, who successfully pitched its Black Friday cybersecurity stats to BBC News Online, followed by the Couchbase and Retail Pro teams whose commentary was included on Internet Retailing and A1 Retail respectively. Not to be outdone, the Centiro team’s media alert warning UK retailers not to drop the ball when it comes to juggling delivery services garnered coverage in its key titles – eDelivery, Internet Retailing and Retail Technology Innovation Hub.
Finally, there was considerable festive cheer in the office with some fantastic national coverage. The HCL team chimed in with coverage in The Times’ IoT supplement, which included the company’s latest global IoT adoption research. Elsewhere the iPass team’s stockings were filled with coverage in the Daily Mail (twice), The Times, Independent and Global News Canada, following the launch of the company’s Mobile Professionals Report.
If you have managed to survive Christmas puns and read this far – the best of our recent client coverage is opposite.
- Computer Business Review – coverage of the UKISUG Connect 2017 conference
- BBC – RSA comment on the BBC regarding fraudsters being on their own Black Friday shopping spree
- The Times – article about the pitfalls that can doom IoT deployments
- The Times – article looking at smartphone addiction which included findings from an iPass report
- The Register – more coverage of the UKISUG conference with a focus on indirect access
- Internet Retailing – changing shopping habits were covered in an article which included comment from Couchbase
- Retail Technology Innovation Hub – Centiro warned retailers about the risks of not juggling multiple delivery services
- A1 Retail – another article focussing on Black Friday included comment from Retail Pro
- Daily Mail – a piece that looks at our addiction to smartphones
- IoT Now – an article about how IoT will disrupt healthcare
- Security Brief Europe – a piece about LinkedIn's recent outage