Spark Coverage Cup
Coverage Cup 07/08/2019
Summer lull? Not quite. Despite being well into the holiday months, it’s been busy as ever at Spark, and the team has secured some impressive coverage to show for it!
Starting us off was the MuleSoft team, who spotted a perfect opportunity in The Times/Raconteur’s Digital Transformation report, resulting in client comment being used in a feature in digital transformation fatigue. Furthermore, the report also included saw research data from both MuleSoft and DXC being used on the infographics section of the report – a great result for both clients! Elsewhere, the Pistoia Alliance team nabbed a spot in The Times/Raconteur’s Rare Diseases report, in which the organisation’s President gave his thoughts on why collaboration is key to the pharmaceutical industry reducing treatment costs.
It’s also been a busy fortnight for media alerts and press releases at Spark. The JDA team took the retail press by storm, with coverage in the likes of Essential Retail, Internet Retailing, Logistics Manager, Verdict Retail, Retail Systems and Retail Technology for the news that Walmart and HEMA are using the company’s technology – a great result to see! Despite the news of the heatwave and the new PM dominating most newsstands, the Huntsman Security team stole an impressive slot for a media alert around election hacking in key cybersecurity publication TEISS!
Securing client interviews was also a coverage winner this fortnight; the Pistoia team secured an interview with key US title Outsourcing Pharma around industry digital transformation. In addition, some healthy media relation resulted in the Compuware team securing a CEO interview with Computing discussing DevOps.
By-lined articles are always been a great way of securing coverage and this fortnight was no different. The SoftwareONE team secured a spot for a fascinating client piece on the findings of an FOI request into UK Police Forces’ use of cloud on CBR. Also, on CBR, the IMImobile had success placing an article on how low-code development can improve the customer experience – a great result in one of the company’s key target titles.
Finally, on the news-hijacking front the Venafi and Bromium teams joined forces on outreach to the media with comments on the news of Cylance’s algorithm being tricked to accept WannaCry, resulting in both securing spots in an SC Media article – a testament to the power of teamwork!
As full list of the coverage highlights from the last couple of weeks can be seen to the right.
- The Times – Comment from Elsevier on reducing the cost of treatment
- The Times – DXC and MuleSoft research into digital transformation
- The Times – Comment from MuleSoft on digital transformation fatigue
- CBR – Article from IMImobile on low-code and improving the customer experience
- CBR – Article from SoftwareONE on the UK Police’s use of cloud
- IT Pro Portal – Article from MuleSoft on how APIs can enhance enterprise IoT
- Pharma Times – The Pistoia Alliance’s FAIR release announcement
- TEISS – Huntsman Security’s media alert on expectations around election hacking
- Information Age – IMImobile’s acquisition news
- Essential Retail – Walmart using JDA’s workforce management technology
- Verdict Retail – Walmart using JDA’s workforce management technology
- Internet Retailing – HEMA using JDA’s supply chain and AI technology
- Retail Systems – HEMA using JDA’s supply chain and AI technology
- Insurance Business Magazine – Quadient’s media alert on climate change’s impact on insurers
- Outsourcing Pharma – Interview with The Pistoia Alliance on industry digital transformation
- Computing – Interview with Compuware on advice for DevOps
- Verdict – Comment from Peltarion on Gartner’s research into AI and ML usage
- SC Media – Comment from Bromium and Venafi on using AI in cybersecurity