Spark Coverage Cup
Coverage Cup 24/5/2018 – Coverage worthy of a royal wedding
Was there a wedding this weekend? Of course there was! However, the night before Harry and Meghan tied the knot, the Spark team had started the celebrations early with a cold drink in the sunshine following another stellar fortnight of coverage.
The Viasat team was busy with not one but two partnership releases in the same week! The satellite comms company made headlines with Reuters covering its internet providing partnership with Scandinavian airline, SAS. Not a team to rest on its laurels, they also secured some great coverage in Aviation Week with the announcement that Viasat will be working with US giant Honeywell to provide internet on business jets across the globe.
Meanwhile, the Bromium team was hard at work securing some top tier coverage. An issues response on the National Crime Agency’s report into organised crime proved fruitful, with Computer Weekly, Infosecurity and TEISS covering the news and including commentary from Bromium’s industry expert. The team also managed to secure not one but two backlinks to the company website in a blockbuster piece in The Guardian about money laundering, drawing from Bromium’s recent ‘Web of Profit’ report.
The Elsevier team were on the case with a media alert about reducing animal testing in the pharmaceuticals industry – what a great cause! So good in fact, that that it was covered by Drug Discovery & Development, Pharma Times and The Pharma Letter, amongst others.
The HCL Technologies team dominated this month’s edition of Gigabit’s online magazine with a whopper nine-page spread following a briefing with HCL’s Corporate VP & CTO of IT Services, Kalyan Kumar, looking at where the AI industry is heading.
This regal array of coverage was the perfect way to start royal celebrations for the Spark team, and I am sure there were a few sore heads the next morning as the team settled in to watch the wedding.
- Drug Discovery & Development – Article on Elsevier’s study into animal testing
- Pharma Times – Article on Elsevier’s study into animal testing
- The Pharma Letter – Article on Elsevier’s study into animal testing
- Reuters – Viasat SAS partnership announcement coverage
- Aviation Week – Viasat coverage on its Honeywell partnership
- Gigabit – Feature on the future of AI according to HCL Technologies
- Computer Weekly – NCA’s report on organised crime with Bromium comment
- Infosecurity – NCA’s report on organised crime with Bromium comment
- TEISS – NCA’s report on organised crime with Bromium comment
- The Guardian – Money laundering under the spotlight with Bromium
- Global Banking & Finance Review – Procurement in FS byline from Ivalua
- Computer Business Review – Comparex byline about licencing issues
- Information Age – Q&A article with Comparex on software asset management