Spark Coverage Cup
Coverage Cup 20/12/19
'Twas the week before Christmas, and all throughout Spark. Each account team was working, right through until dark. With the year near its end and all to play for, the whole team was praising all the coverage they scored.
With the teams going all out and working closely, we managed to secure a piece in the FT. RSA, Verizon and CIISEC appear with quotes about cyber to inform their peers.
For working remotely can pose huge cyber risk, to systems and data unless response is brisk. Next onto fintech with our client HCL, whose comments in The Times upon which we’ll dwell.
With the industry peaking and data all round, will big tech take over? 'Not quite' HCL found. And joining the team in their Times victory, along did come MuleSoft to share the story.
Also about fintech but this time you’ll see MuleSoft talked collaboration and thus did decree - a bank and a fintech together should act, for true innovation to be properly backed.
And now onto Forbes and for team Dynatrace, some autonomous cloud news that’s really ace, for the launch of a product which will allow, businesses to simplify cloud and scale IT now.
So we hop back to The Times for our JDA team, to innovate the supply chain and keep with our theme, of national coverage, with comments abound, on autonomous supply chains and the data to be found.
An opp we uncovered and pitched JDA for, with our skills in PR bringing coverage to the door. And on to life science our much-adored friend, as our blog and this poem comes to its end.
Identifying writers took a lot of research, but with coverage secured, we weren’t left in the lurch. For the Pistoia Alliance, and Elsevier, The Future of Pharma report made their thoughts clear.
Collaboration was the message for the Alliance, in a piece discussing the future of science. For the Elsevier team, India was the focus, a powerhouse for pharma with the comments a plus.
From bylines, and blog posts; press releases and IRs, for placement and pitching we raise up our own bar, from the FT and Forbes to The Times Raconteur, with so many nationals, it’s becoming a blur!
So we lift up the trophy and drink something fizzy, with the roads in a gridlock and trains in a tizzy, as we head out the office, into the twilight, Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night!
- FT – Article on the cyber security risks remote working can cause
- The Times/Raconteur – Article on the autonomous supply chain
- Forbes – Announcement of Dynatrace’s autonomous cloud product launch
- The Times/Raconteur – Article on the pharmaceutical industry in India
- The Times/Raconteur – Article on the new era of the fintech industry
- The Times/Raconteur – Opinion piece on innovation and collaboration in the pharma industry
- The Times/Raconteur – Article on disruption and collaboration in the fintech industry
- Verdict – FOI research IT accessibility in the public sector
- Computer Weekly – Article on smart cities and digitisation in Scotland
- Information Security Buzz – Article on how cybersecurity might look in 2020
- TechHQ – Predictions on cybersecurity in 2020
- Information Age – Article on Verizon & AWS’s 5G edge offering
- IT Pro – News about of Verizon and 5G edge computing
- American Laboratory – Article on integrating Lab of the Future technology into laboratories
- CBR – Opinion piece on the potential of 5G technology
- Supply Management – Article on how cost is impacting business innovation
- Information Age – Article on Dynatrace’s new autonomous cloud management service, Keptn
- The Pharma Letter – Article on how the life science industry will develop in the next decade