Spark Coverage Cup
Coverage Cup 28/2/18
With parts of the UK facing severe snow warnings, it is fair to say there has been an avalanche of client coverage over the last couple of weeks.
First up were some notable successes with The Times/Raconteur supplements. Both RSA and MuleSoft were included in an Open Banking feature in the 'Financial Services Technology' supplement. The MuleSoft team had further reason to celebrate, as comment from the company’s founder Ross Mason made it into the ‘Digital Economy’ supplement for a feature looking at the digital transformation and the boardroom. The Servion team also achieved coverage in the same supplement, in a separate feature looking at AI and customer service. Not to be outdone, Elsevier was featured in the 'Future of Infrastructure' supplement with comments on sustainable cities. All these pieces of coverage are a great example of the team being able to target national journalists quickly with topical and interesting content.
As always we’ve been hijacking the news. The RSA team were at it again, securing national coverage in the Independent and Mirror for two separate news hijacks. Elsewhere the Quadient team also got in on the news hijacking act, with comments included on an IBS Intelligence piece looking at the latest Gartner stats on virtual assistants.
Research continues to be a rich seam of client coverage and last week the MuleSoft team secured a number of pieces across enterprise IT and vertical titles for the company’s 2018 Connectivity Benchmark Report. The team had been working closely with the client throughout the project, from developing the storyline and questions through to writing the report and the associated media relations – the fruits of this labour can be found on CBR, Information Age, Enterprise CIO, Retail Tech Innovation Hub and IBS Intelligence amongst others.
Finally, it wouldn’t be a Coverage Cup round up without some client thought leadership coverage. Over the last two weeks, the team has secured a number of opinion pieces – from iPass talking about the golden age of Wi-Fi data on CBR, through to Ivalua highlighting the supplier management lessons learnt from the collapse of Carillion on Supply Chain Digital.
The full list of Coverage Cup nominations can be found on the sidebar opposite.
- The Mirror – An article about an X-rated scam
- The Times / Raconteur – An article about sustainable cities
- The Times / Raconteur – An article about the open banking revolution
- The Times / Raconteur – An article about the need for a digital boss
- The Times / Raconteur – An article about AI becoming more mainstream
- The Independent – An article about how using old versions of apps such as Snapchat could cause security issues
- IBS Intelligence – An article about virtual assistants taking the lead by 2020
- Computer Business Review – An article about digital transformation helping to protect revenue