Spark Coverage Cup
Coverage Cup 25/08/2020
While the summer may typically be a quiet time for news, the Spark team has been busy securing some great top-tier coverage.
Kicking off this Coverage Cup update is the life sciences team. Some impressive Forbes coverage was secured for the Pistoia Alliance, in a piece discussing the mind-boggling topic of quantum computing and how consortia are leading the way in the area.
Staying with life sciences, the Phesi team has also been busy pitching a new product update to its clinical trials site selection tool. The team nabbed coverage in Drug Discovery World, Applied Clinical Trials and World Pharma Today.
Elsewhere, Quadient released some new research that found 8.5 million UK households experienced internet connection issues during lockdown! This resulted in great trade coverage across IT Pro Portal, Computer Weekly and Energy Digital.
There was also research from Venafi, looking at the rapid increase of malware attacks abusing machine identities across the last decade. This led the team to pick up some excellent coverage in TEISS and National Technology News.
Thought leadership coverage has also been rolling in over the past few weeks. Firstly, the RSA team secured coverage in Information Age on managing IoT security risk. Also in Information Age, the Couchbase team secured a piece on the effectiveness of database-as-a-service. Then, the MuleSoft team got two great placements with IDG Connect on post-lockdown innovation and Manufacturing & Logistics IT on empty shelf syndrome in retail and how APIs can help.
Rounding out the week, NetDocuments took the opportunity to hijack the news of the recent Liam Fox hack, which lead to a call for great cyber vigilance in the government. This resulted in some great coverage in Computer Weekly and Verdict.
There will be another Coverage Cup update coming soon, but in the meantime you can read about how Serena found starting at Spark during lockdown!
- Forbes – Feature on quantum computing including statistics from the Pistoia Alliance
- Drug Discovery World – Article on Phesi’s new country selection functionality addition to its AI-platform ClinSite
- Applied Clinical Trials – Article on Phesi’s new country selection functionality addition to its AI-platform ClinSite
- World Pharma Today – Article on Phesi’s new country selection functionality addition to its AI-platform ClinSite
- IT Pro Portal – Article on Quadient research around internet connection problems during lockdown
- Computer Weekly – Article on Quadient research around internet connection problems during lockdown
- Energy Digital – Article on Quadient research around internet connection problems during lockdown
- TEISS – Article on Venafi’s research into the growing rise of malware campaigns abusing machine identities
- Information Age – Opinion article from RSA Security covering how to manage IoT risk
- National Technology News – Article on Venafi’s research into the growing rise of malware campaigns abusing machine identities
- IDG Connect – Opinion article from MuleSoft looking at maintaining innovation in a post-lockdown world
- Information Age – Opinion article from Couchbase on the effectiveness of database-as-a-service
- Manufacturing & Logistics IT – Opinion article from MuleSoft discussing empty shelf syndrome and how APIs can enable supply chain agility
- Computer Weekly – News article on the Liam Fox hack and government security, featuring comment from NetDocuments
- Verdict – News article on the Liam Fox hack and government security, featuring comment from NetDocuments
- Computer Weekly – Article on Couchbase 6.6’s developer indexing capabilities
- Supply Chain Digital – Article on Ivalua being recognised in the Forrester Wave Supplier Risk & Performance Management Platforms Q3 2020
- Intelligent CIO – Article on Dynatrace adding an extension of its platform to enhance observability for Microsoft Azure