Spark Coverage Cup
Coverage Cup 12/04/19
With the clocks finally rolling back, spring is officially here and the Spark team have certainly been celebrating some epic client coverage – even if the weather might not have got the celebration memo.
Some of the highlights of recent weeks include an excellent piece of coverage in The Telegraph, after the JDA team worked their magic with a news hijack regarding AO World stockpiling products ahead of Brexit. The Pistoia team did an incredible job of securing a briefing for the The Times Raconteur ‘Future of Data’ report, which resulted in a great article about unstructured data and AI. Last but not least, the Bromium team secured New Statesman Tech coverage for the company’s Web of Profit research about the cybercrime economy.
Elsewhere in Spark Towers, the Venafi team had a storming few weeks, securing coverage in key publications including Information Age, Computer Weekly and SC Media, after news hijacking a story about vulnerabilities in Asus devices and announcements on government-mandated encryption and cyber warfare. Not to be outdone, the IMImobile team secured a number of pieces of coverage for a news hijack around the expected increase in spending on AI and customer experience – stand out pieces of coverage were secured in Information Age and Internet Retailing.
Last week also marked World Autism Awareness Week, which saw the announcement of a partnership between the National Autism Society and DXC Technology. The scheme will see the companies working together on a new centre to help autistic people get into the digital, IT and cybersecurity sectors. The team did a great job securing coverage in Information Age, Intelligent CIO, Able Magazine and FE News.
We also had a strong couple of weeks of thought leadership, with client opinion pieces appearing in a number of titles, including CBR for a piece about machine identity, Tech Radar Pro for an article about perpetual innovation and another in SC Media about staying secure in the cloud. It seems the sun has certainly been shining on our coverage – even if it has been hidden during our lunchbreaks. Check out the list on the right to read some of the coverage.
- The Times – Article about unstructured data and AI featuring The Pistoia Alliance
- The Telegraph – Comment from JDA in an article about a management shakeup at AO World
- New Statesman Tech – Article about Bromium’s latest Web of Profit Research
- JAXenter – Byline from Couchbase about containerisation
- Information Age – Article about Couchbase research
- Information Age – Venafi IR coverage in an article about government mandated encryption backdoors
- Tech Radar Pro – Dynatrace byline about perpetual innovation
- Insurance Business – Quadient IR coverage about new FCA regulations
- Telemedia – IMImobile IR coverage about Ai and customer experience
- Internet Retailing – IMImobile IR coverage about Ai and customer experience
- Customer Experience Magazine – IMImobile IR coverage about Ai and customer experience
- Information Age – IMImobile IR coverage about Ai and customer experience
- Information Age – DXC Technology and National Autistic Society coverage
- Able Magazine – DXC Technology and National Autistic Society coverage
- Intelligent CIO – DXC Technology and National Autistic Society coverage
- FE News – DXC Technology and National Autistic Society coverage
- SC Media – Venafi IR coverage about pre-installed anti-malware app causing security issues
- CBR – Venafi byline coverage
- Infosecurity Magazine – Bromium blog coverage
- SC Media – Bromium blog coverage
- Tech Radar Pro – Bromium blog coverage
- SC Media – SoftwareOne article about staying secure in the cloud