Spark Coverage Cup
Coverage Cup 25/09/2019
It’s been a very busy few weeks for the Spark team since our last Coverage Cup update. We’ve had our annual summer party in Margate and also celebrated the agency’s 20th birthday in style at House of St Barnabas in Soho. Despite all the hustle and bustle of the last few weeks, the team has secured some amazing coverage for our clients across a variety of media.
First up, the Couchbase team have been busy pitching the company’s annual digital transformation report. The research looked at companies’ success with digital projects and how they can overcome the challenges that come along with adopting new, digital approaches. The team managed to score an amazing 15 pieces of coverage for the news. Couchbase’s research featured in a wide range of enterprise IT publications, including Computer Weekly, IT Pro, and Intelligent CIO to name but a few. Result!
The Ivalua team were also busy selling in research looking at digital transformation in procurement. The report showed manual and paper-based procurement processes are estimated to be costing UK businesses about £2m a year. The team managed to secure a brilliant 12 pieces of coverage, including key publications like Supply Chain Digital, The Manufacturer, and IT Pro Portal.
Elsewhere, we’ve continued to have great success securing client comment for news and feature opportunities. HCL’s corporate vice president and CTO IT Services, Kalyan Kumar was quoted in four separate articles as part of Information Age’s AI month, on topics ranging from developing AI skills to AI hype. Spark also had a good showing in SC Media UK too over the past few weeks. Venafi’s Kevin Bocek commented on the news that an Intel chip flaw allowed researchers to steal encrypted keystrokes; RSA’s Chris Miller also lent his wisdom to the publication, following the news cyber-criminals used Captcha to bypass email gateways. Chris shared some advice on processes businesses can put in place to help them prevent falling victim to similar cyber-attacks.
Finally, the MuleSoft team secured a great opportunity for the company’s founder, Ross Mason, on The Near Futurist podcast. Ross discussed the topic of the API Economy and how APIs can enable a new era of collaboration and innovation.
See the coverage list to the right to read some more of our recent highlights.
- Computer Weekly – Couchbase digital transformation research report
- IT Pro – Couchbase digital transformation research report
- Intelligent CIO – Couchbase digital transformation research report
- Supply Chain Digital – Ivalua digital transformation in procurement report
- The Manufacturer – Ivalua digital transformation in procurement report
- IT Pro Portal – Ivalua digital transformation in procurement report
- Information Age – HCL comment on AI hype
- Information Age – HCL comment in feature on AI in the enterprise
- Information Age – HCL feature coverage on AI skills
- Information Age – HCL feature coverage on AI use in robotics and hardware
- SC Media UK – Venafi IR coverage on Intel chip flaw
- SC Media UK – RSA coverage on advanced phishing campaign
- Computer Business Review – MuleSoft feature coverage on data ingestion
- Silicon UK – HCL comment on Google Hybrid Cloud Services
- The Near Futurist – MuleSoft podcast on the API Economy
- Workplace Insight – Capita remote working survey
- Infosecurity Magazine – Capita remote working survey