Spark Coverage Cup
Coverage Cup 29/03/2022
This month, we’ve put on our walking boots and tried our hands (or feet!) at our ‘March Spark, March’ steps challenge. As even a short walk can benefit our physical and mental health, we’re ditching our desks to stamp out fierce competition and donate to the charity of our choice. But whether we’re hiking up mountains or securing media coverage, the Spark team have been scaling new heights in more ways than one.
Stepping up first is the Vectra team, bagging hits in Computer Weekly, Verdict, and CSO Online on the news that it will offer free cybersecurity services to Ukrainian companies targeted by the Russian invasion. Continuing with the cybersecurity theme, Venafi also secured an article in TechRadar Pro on Russia’s plans to create its own TLS certificate authority to circumvent sanctions. The Vectra team were hot on their tail, securing a great Q&A opportunity in Cyber Magazine highlighting why businesses must accelerate their threat detection response process in the face of growing cyberattacks.
In fact, our cybersecurity teams could barely catch a breath this week, securing more impressive coverage across our key tech titles. The HP team snagged a great ‘Secret CSO’ interview in IDG Connect, discussing everything from cyber trends, first jobs, to career advice. Imperva have been talking all things APIs, following the Vectra team’s lead by also picking up coverage in Cyber Magazine on its latest product launch. Rounding off our cybersecurity haul is Venafi, with pieces in InfoRisk Security and IT Pro on how a ransomware gang has tricked users into installing dangerous malware.
Also striding out for success is the Couchbase team, placing two opinion pieces in just one week. The first is in TechHQ and covers why multi-modal databases are key to digital success. The other was picked up by Datacenter Dynamics, looking at how edge computing can add real value to organisations. The WalkMe team were also busy with byline pitching, landing a great piece on the growing importance of the digital adoption professional in Information Age.
Our life sciences clients we also on the thought leadership case. The Elsevier team placed a new article in Drug Discovery & Development on the role of natural language processing in advancing disease research. And the Pistoia Alliance team have been ‘listening to the gut’ this week, with a placement in Healthcare Digital for an article on why R&D needs a new approach to the microbiome.
We’ll be back soon with another Coverage Cup round-up!
- Computer Weekly – Vectra article on offering technology products and services to Ukraine
- Verdict – Vectra article on cyberwar in Ukraine
- Information Age – WalkMe opinion article on digital adoption
- Datacenter Dynamics – Opinion piece from Couchbase on edge computing
- TechHQ – Opinion piece from Couchbase on edge computing
- CSO Online – Vectra feature on offering technology products and services to Ukraine
- Cyber Magazine – Q&A from Vectra
- Healthcare Digital – Pistoia Alliance opinion piece on the microbiome
- TechRadar Pro – Venafi news hijack coverage on Russia creating its own TLS certificate authority to bypass sanctions
- Drug Discovery and Development – Elsevier opinion piece on natural language processing
- Cyber Magazine – Imperva product coverage
- IT Pro – Venafi news hijack coverage on malware
- InfoRisk Today – News hijack coverage for Venafi
- IDG Connect – Q&A coverage for HP