Spark Coverage Cup
Coverage Cup 31/07/2020
It has been a few weeks since our last Coverage Cup update – we’ll put that down to recovering from our recent Spark Summer Day In, which was a mix of murder, mystery, and cream tea! However, this hasn’t stopped the team securing some stellar media coverage on behalf of our clients.
Setting the bar was the Ivalua team, who did a storming job of securing Forbes coverage for research highlighting that many firms are cutting sustainability initiatives due to COVID-19. The team also secured coverage in Edie, Business Chief, Manufacturing Management and Supply Management, amongst others.
Forbes seemed to be the publication of choice over the past few weeks, with the Dynatrace team also securing coverage for the company’s VP and Chief Technical Strategist as part of an open source software feature. The CIISec team also secured some national coverage, with comments in a feature on business e-mail compromise, which was published in The Times/Raconteur ‘Fraud & Privacy 2020’ supplement. Rounding off the national coverage was the Blue Yonder team, who put considerable effort into securing a by-line article on Business Reporter looking at how AI can help retailers navigate the disruption caused by COVID-19.
More widely, the agency has seen some great coverage in trade titles as well. The MuleSoft team worked hard to secure a customer story in IT Pro, highlighting how the pandemic has turbocharged digital transformation projects for the Rail Delivery Group. Meanwhile, the CIISec team were back at it again, this time pitching the results of a member survey highlighting that half of cybersecurity professionals were experiencing burnout. This resulted in coverage in several publications, including Computer Weekly, The Register and Verdict.
Elsewhere, the Quadient team carried out a successful news hijack in response to an outage at Monzo, securing coverage in International Banking Systems Journal and Financial IT. And finally, the RSA team were delighted to secure coverage for the company’s CTO on Silicon UK.
It has clearly been a very busy few weeks, with some great results to show for it. The expanded coverage list can be seen opposite 😊
- Forbes – Ivalua sustainability research coverage
- Business Chief – Ivalua sustainability research coverage
- Manufacturing Management – Ivalua sustainability research coverage
- Supply Management – Ivalua sustainability research coverage
- Forbes – Dynatrace’s Chief Technical Strategist coverage
- CIISec commentary in an article on business e-mail compromise – The Times/Raconteur
- Business Reporter – Blue Yonder retail opinion article
- IT Pro – MuleSoft customer story
- Computer Weekly – CIISec cybersecurity burnout research
- ITProPortal – CIISec cybersecurity burnout research
- The Register – CIISec cybersecurity burnout research
- Financial IT – Quadient comment – Monzo outage news hijack
- IBS Journal – Quadient comment – Monzo outage news hijack
- Enterprise CIO – Insight workplace technology opinion article
- IDG Connect – Compuware opinion article on application development performance