Spark Coverage Cup
Coverage Cup blog 03/05/22
Now that the sun is out and the days are getting longer, we’ve had a real spring in our step in recent weeks. So, don a pair of sunglasses and check out the coverage that’s been “budding” for us over the last couple of weeks.
Kickstarting the list is some “blooming” great coverage for Marqeta’s Payments in 2030 report in BBC News Online. The new research featured in an article looking at microchip implants that let you pay with your hand.
We were also happy to see two clients featuring in The Times as part of a Raconteur report on digital transformation. Including WalkMe’s stats highlighting the amount of digital transformation spend wasted due to lack of adoption, and insights from Toca on how to plan an effective transformation. Our MuleSoft team also had a successful time with research, with some targeted pitching of stats on developer burnout leading to articles in Information Age and InfoWorld, amongst others.
It wasn’t just research that was landing us some notable coverage – the Spryker team had a bylined article exploring how to successfully enter the metaverse published in leading US business title Inc. And another successful byline placement saw Ivalua’s insight on Environmental, Social and Government (ESG) published by Sustainability Magazine. Elsewhere, our security teams have also been on a spring roll. This month saw the Venafi team land top trade pieces for a survey of CIOs on ransomware in Digitalisation World and Continuity Central. The HP team shared thoughts with ZDNet on a recent trend of hackers posing as banking industry recruiters, and secured a Silicon podcast interview for HP’s CISO on security for remote work. Meanwhile the HCL team was also hard at work securing a thought leadership Q&A focusing on the Log4Shell vulnerability in BetaNews.
As usual, the life sciences teams once again sprang into action. The PacBio team secured news coverage in several titles, including a piece in Technology Networks on its new research collaboration with Children’s Mercy Kansas City. And hot on their tails was the Pistoia Alliance team with an in-depth interview leading to feature coverage in Research Information, on the role of semantic enrichment in accelerating R&D and data sharing.
We’re ending it there today, folks! We’ve got walks in the sunshine to go on. Keep an eye out for our next Coverage Cup update soon.
- BBC – Data from Marqueta Payments in 2030 report
- The Times/Raconteur – WalkMe research and Toca comments on digital transformation
- Inc. – Spryker bylined article explaining how to succeed in the metaverse
- Information Age – MuleSoft developer burnout research
- InfoWorld – MuleSoft developer burnout research
- Digitalisation World – Venafi CIO survey
- Continuity Central – Venafi CIO survey
- BetaNews – Q&A on Log4Shell
- ZDNet – HP threat release
- Silicon – HP podcast on digital security
- Technology Networks – PacBio research collaboration news
- Research Information – Pistoia Alliance interview on semantic enrichment