Spark Coverage Cup
Coverage Cup 21/10/20
Autumn is now well and truly upon us, but there’s no relaxing in this season of mists and mellow fruitfulness for the Spark team. We are just as focused on pulling in the coverage – with the weekly Zoom given extra zeal by the chance to claim the trophy in person if you can time the vote with a socially distanced office visit.
One winner over the past couple of weeks was the NetDocuments team, with some great customer coverage in Computer Weekly. As a result of a previously published interview, Brian McKenna, part of the presenting line-up on Computer Weekly’s Downtime Uptime podcast, spoke at length on how Saffery Champness has benefited from using a SaaS document management solution. On the subject of NetDocuments, the team has also picked up some excellent feature coverage, including in Silicon UK on the reality of the paperless office, and in Lawyer Monthly on secure remote working.
Another win was awarded to Marqeta for coverage of its new research report investigating the impact of COVID-19 on banking in well-respected title, Financial News. In a busy couple of weeks for Marqeta, the team also secured coverage of the news of Mastercard’s investment in the company in several places, including Finextra.
A big part of our remit for clients often involves building the profiles of key spokespeople, and a couple of our teams have had some great wins in that vein recently. This included a profile in IDG Connect of 4sl’s CEO, Barnaby Mote, and a Q&A in TechRadar Pro with Venafi’s VP of Security Strategy, Kevin Bocek.
As ever, thought-leadership content was another route to some great hits for several of our clients. Venafi wrote about trends impacting machine identities for ITProPortal, Dynatrace took on the need for better software experiences for Technology Magazine, Compuware covered mainframe transformation for Information Age, and RSA had a #HowTo piece in Infosecurity Magazine.
Our life science and engineering teams have also been busy. First up was a thought-leadership piece for Elsevier on selecting safe materials, in Manufacturing Chemist. The latest news from The Pistoia Alliance on the launch of its Innovation Seed Fund for biotech picked up some great hits, including in R&D World and European Pharmaceutical Manufacturer. Finally, The Pistoia Alliance also had great opinion coverage in Applied Clinical Trials, on virtual studies, and on post-COVID-19 R&D collaboration in quarterly journal Drug Discovery World.
- Computer Weekly – Podcast coverage for NetDocuments
- Silicon UK – Research coverage for Marqeta
- Lawyer Monthly – Feature on secure remote working for NetDocuments
- Financial News – Research coverage for Marqeta
- Finextra – News story on Mastercard’s investment in Marqeta
- IDG Connect – Profiling 4sl’s CEO
- TechRadar Pro – Q&A with Venafi on machine identities
- ITProPortal – Byline from Venafi on machine identity trends
- Technology Magazine – Piece from Dynatrace on digital experience
- Information Age – Compuware article on mainframe transformation
- Infosecurity Magazine – RSA’s article on building a remote SOC
- Manufacturing Chemist – Byline from Elsevier on materials selection
- European Pharmaceutical Manufacturer – News coverage for The Pistoia Alliance
- R&D World – The latest launch from The Pistoia Alliance
- Applied Clinical Trials – The Pistoia Alliance on developing virtual clinical trials
- Drug Discovery World – Opinion piece from The Pistoia Alliance on post-COVID-19 R&D