Spark Coverage Cup
Coverage Cup 26/03/19
It’s been a busy fortnight for us in the Spark offices, doing what we do best and securing a diverse range of coverage on behalf of our clients.
Starting off the round-up is the Bromium team, which demonstrated the value of keeping up good media relations. Through building a relationship with a writer at The Sun, the team scored an interview with the University of Surrey’s Dr Mike McGuire to discuss some findings from Bromium’s recent Web of Profit report; this led to a fascinating article which took a look at social media-enabled cybercrime. There was further success on the national front with JDA and Ivalua featuring in The Times/Raconteur ‘Supply Chain Innovation’ supplement. The JDA team’s results were particularly impressive, having secured coverage in three separate features, including one on supply chain platforms – a big client focus for 2019.
As always, we’ve been keeping a keen eye on the news at Spark – never missing a chance for our clients to offer some insight. After spotting the latest Ofcom ruling on transparency in broadband speeds, the Viasat team was quick to react and secured several great pieces for Evan Dixon, MD of Viasat Europe, including in Total Telecom and Networking+. Elsewhere, the MuleSoft team spied the news of a new PSD2 deadline and having a week’s head start on the news resulted in several great pieces of coverage, including in IBS Journal and Financial IT.
Company-wide, Spark has also had a strong fortnight for opinion pieces. The HCL team secured some prime coverage for a client’s piece in CBR, looking at how unified communications as a service has begun to transform the face of business. The Viasat team also managed to place an article from the company’s President of Government Systems in two key defence publications, most notably in MoD Defence Contracts Bulletin, the official journal of the UK MoD. On top of this, the JDA team also secured some great coverage in Supply Chain Digital with an opinion piece from the company’s CEO discussing autonomous supply chains. Finally, another success came in the shape of the Pistoia Alliance team placing a complex piece on biologics from the company’s President in Pharmafield, showing that we aren’t afraid to get down in the weeds when required!
Well done to all the teams at Spark for their great work, and here’s to another two weeks of stellar coverage!
- The Sun – Children recruited into cybercrime through social media
- Raconteur – Industry experts discuss why collaboration is key to supply chain innovation
- Raconteur – How technological advancements are transforming the supply chain
- Raconteur – Platformification is the future of the supply chain
- Food Manufacture – How new technology and challenges will impact modern supply chains
- EPM Magazine – Pistoia Alliance’s Method Database aims to help save time and money
- Pharmafield – A discussion around why innovation is key to exploiting biologics
- Supply Chain Digital – Interview with Covéa
- Techworld – An introduction to InReach, the venture capital startup
- DBTA – Elsevier’s consulting director discusses the danger of AI bias
- Gigabit – Virtusa xLabs reveals digital trend predictions
- MOD Defence Contracts Bulletin – Harnessing commercial technology in the military
- Intelligent CIO – Q&A with Head of EMEA and APJ at Couchbase
- CBR – UCaaS tools transforming into a virtual workplace
- Verdict – Venafi’s report looks at the sale of security certificates on the Dark Web
- IBS Journal – Why PSD2 is more than just a deadline for financial services
- Digital Bulletin – DXC’s VP offers advice on speeding up digital transformation
- Elsevier’s datathon identifies 5 possible repurposable drug candidates – Outsourcing Pharma